Digital coating plates for offset finishing.
We produce digital coating plates for inline finishing with anilox rollers in the sheet offset.
Areas of usage include spot and full-surface coatings for commercial and packaging printing on painted paper and cardboard, as well as the use of UV coating or metallic colors.
The advantage of our digital photopolymer coating plates are concentraed in the sharpness of the image, the register accuracy, the high print-run consistency as well as the ability to implement complex motifs and originals.
Our coating plates can be produced using both foil and metal carriers up to a format of 1,630 x 1,239 millimeters.
- Spot coatings of complex/detail-rich motifs possible
- Exact registers and reduced set-up time
- High print-run consistency
- Coatings with a complex distribution and a variety of uses
- No manual step needed (as is required with, for example, cutting rubber blankets)