FULL HD FLEXO
When producing printing forms using Full HD Flexo, the innovative screen techniques combined with the inline UV2 main exposure ensures the highest printing quality, with the finest grid points and perfectly positioned solids. This means we can create printing plates and sleeves that allow very fine lighting areas, stable and contrast-rich mid-tones, and higher full-tone densities to be easily achieved.
KODAK FLEXCEL NX
Thanks to its unique illustration technology, this is a highly efficient production system that delivers unprecedented imaging quality and predictability in the pre-press and during printing — something for which the Kodak Flexcel NX label is renowned.
Kodak Flexcel NX allows you to take advantage of the full potential for a qualitatively high-end flexo print and to adapt it perfectly to the printing conditions thanks to individual microcells.
Full HD FlexoProduction of plates and photopolymer-sleeves
Kodak Flexcel NXProduction of plates
- Improved print results with existing machine equipment
- A boost in contrast due to brighter, finer areas with either lots of light or highlights, at stably positioned points
- Higher sharpness of drawings in the entire semi-tone range
- Printing of more uniform full-tone surfaces, thanks to the Flat Top Dots and a microcell structure adapted to the given machinery
- No additional costs to you
Talk to us at Köstlin: We’ll deliver your printing requirements in a hyper-modern and efficient in-house production environment. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the latest production methods in flexographic printing.